Why Xero is a Valuable Tool For Your Small Business
Xero is powerful cloud-based accounting software that makes it easy to run your business from anywhere. Here are some reasons why so many small businesses choose Xero for bookkeeping.
- Value for money. Xero offers various packages suited to businesses of different sizes. All the plans are highly affordable, and they include comprehensive features such as invoicing, quotes, and capturing your business bills and receipts. The 30-day free trial is an attractive feature for small businesses to test the software without committing to payments.
- Interactive reporting and tracking. Xero helps you track your expenses, and you can link it to your bank statements to compare your transactions. The interactive dashboard gives business owners an aerial view of their overall profits and financial standing.
- Easy to use and integrate with existing systems. You can use Xero on your phone or tablet using their mobile app, helping you run your business remotely. You can integrate Xero with Gmail and Office 365 to see emails from your customers within the app and keep everything in one place.
How Five Elements Helps You Get The Most Out of Xero
Five Elements can help you get started with Xero and run your bookkeeping for you to help you focus on your business and your passion. Here are some of the typical responsibilities we can take off your plate.
- Xero set-up and training. We have experienced Xero advisors in our team, and they can help you set up Xero for your business, whether you are just starting or have an existing system in place. We offer training and support for Xero to help you get the most out of the software.
- Financial status reports. Our bookkeepers can extract and analyse your financial data from Xero based on your receipts and invoices. We can help you understand your company’s financial standing, and our advisors can offer their professional suggestions for growth.
- Payroll and tax preparation. Xero has an integrated payroll function that may be useful for your business. Our team can help you run payroll and ensure that you and your employees are getting paid consistently. We assist you in gathering tax documents and offer our advice on business taxation.
Why Choose Five Elements as Your Xero Advisors
Five Elements is an established bookkeeping consultancy with over 20 years of industry experience. We offer fast, friendly service in real-time, focusing on personalised solutions and building lasting relationships with our clients. We want to get to know you and your business – contact us for more information.